It seems when life gets more difficult & I’m feeling low, God shows me how much He cares for me in the little things.
1. I won free raw chocolate yesterday.
2. I paid $2.95/gallon for gas today.
3. One of my best friends is getting married today.
4. My dress alterations for the wedding were only $18 instead of $93.
5. I got some great deals at Rite Aid & Walgreens this morning.
6. I found the time to make gluten-free muffins yesterday & gluten-free scones today to bring for my gluten-free friends at the wedding.
7. I have a wonderful family that includes a husband, a son & a dog.
Sometimes all we need is a reminder of the many blessings we have to gain perspective on those things that feel overwhelming.